He went out like Elvis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cadee2c

My DH Bob passed away yesterday morning. He was ready to go and it was quick and painless. He had gotten up early in the morning and was on his way back to bed. He collapsed at the foot of the bed, which, in our RV, is the bathroom. When his daughter in law heard that she started laughing through her tears. She remembered that he used to joke about dying like Elvis,,, they found him in his bathroom. 

We will have a service for him on Monday. It will be a very casual open time for people to come and share their Bob stories. The man lived a very large life so the stories will be good. If anyone is around the Twin Cities, and want to come, let me know and I will send you the details.

Our condolences as well. It’s good that the both of you seemed prepared!  May you remain as strong as you are at this time!

I wish i could be there to learn more about him and his life.  Sorry for your loss, him and elvis are sharing bathroom stories now and giggling. 

Caryl so sorry to hear about the loss of Bob.  May he R.I.P.  I will be in the Twin Cities the 18th of August for wedding maybe we can get together.  Keep in touch.

Oh Caryl, your post almost brought me to tears, yet also a lightheartedness of how you both appear to have lived your lives together. May those larger than life moments and memories you had with Bob bring you the happiness you need to help you through this new journey in your life. Remember to smile.

The Lord can give you all the strength you need. Thinking of you Caryl.

RIP Bob and condolences Caryl.  Please don't change your signature line as Bob will be your navigator forever.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom