Heating when boondocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had some old tires on a motorhome that blew up while driving. Does that mean Firestone tires are bad and will blow up?
Im not following Seiler post.
Pex, to me, seems like the best option for pipes that freeze. If someone had a bad plumber 25 years ago and pex leaked then that speaks bad of the plumber, not the pex. whats the point? To do a good job installing it?
If thousands and thousands of people die within two weeks of getting a shot and then the manufacturer says we do not count deaths until after two weeks, then what does that tell you?

Five connections? I re-plumbed the entire trailer, about 50+ connection (I had to buy a second box of rings) and I only had one leak and when I inspected it was clearly my fault.

My guess is that there was something wrong with the crimping tool he used that day.

Glad it's all fixed now and holding!

lol, You are right! Pex from 25 years ago would be that gray plastic pipe with the white fittings common in RVs and that is not nearly as robust as pex.
Though pex was developed in the 1960's it was not widely used 25 yrs ago, and not at all in RVs that I am aware of.
...average life expectancy of 40-50 years.
In 2010, California became the last state to approve the use of PEX tubing.

I hope SeilerBird never says anything wrong the way everyone is on him, darn all he said was he had 5 leaks in his plumbing.
Heck I have a 2021 CAMEO 5th wheel bought new that from day one has been a constant problem, one thing after the other. Am I saying CAMEO is trash? No but I damn sure don’t want another one.
If I were Seiler would I celebrate pex pipe?? No! I do hope mine has the brass fittings.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom