Hello All!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

moon

I Just signed up for RV forum, as I just bought my first RV.

I am married with two children (4 and 6) and look forward to many AWSOME weekends in our Fleetwood Bounder.

Looking forward to some good chats and learning from the pros.

Good Luck,
Moon

Moon!

Thanks for joining our online community where we all learn from each other.

Congratulations on the new Bounder...should provide you and your family with lots of fun!

What size is your Bounder?

Moon,

Welcome to the RV Forum Glad you found us.  The Bounder is a great motorhome.  We have had two of them.

What part of the country are you from?

Thanks for the welcome!!!!!

I represent a family of 4 from State College, PA.  ages 39,37,6 and 4.

I bought my '03 Bounder 31K on Ebay about 3 weeks ago.  I had been looking at RVs and trying to talk the boss/wife into buying one for about 6 years. 

Neither my wife or I had ever even been in an RV (just a natural attraction :) ) so I did not want to invest to much in case it becomes a lawn ornament that I sell in two years (seriously doubt that will happen but I took the safe route) or any monthly payments. 

Finally I said what the heck, WAY under bid a couple of units on ebay and got one.  Come to my suprise Karen (boss/wife) was really cool about it.  Now she actually has expressed interest in a newer model and one that is not brown on brown in color. 

Since her expression I have searched relentlessly for newer options; only opening a HUGE box of confusion/selection.  This is what brought me to your forum....:)

I have picked up from previous posts that the Bounder appears to be a darn good choice, leading me to consider just keeping the older unit for a few years or at least until my kids are old enough to stop climbing the furniture.

Since I made the plunge I have also done a good bit of research on PA. RV parks/campgrounds and am totally excited about our new life as RVers.  Our first stop is going to be "Drummer Boy" in Gettysburg, PA. (5 star / 5 star by woodalls and top ranked by trailer life).  If anyone has any campground recomendations for PA. or surrounding area I am all ears.

Once again thanks for the welcome,

:) Moon

I just found this forum also and it looks like a lot of great supporting folks abound.

We also bought a used Class A but its low mileage and clean. I suspect we will have some problems as it has been in storage for a while. Its a Persuit (Pursuit?). I have been gathering tons of stuff about RV maintenance, nice to have stuff and the more I read, the more interesting stuff that I find out.
Welcome to the board.
Hope to see you on the road[br]Date Posted: July 11, 2005, 10:46:41 PMI just found this forum also and it looks like a lot of great supporting folks abound.

We also bought a used Class A but its low mileage and clean. I suspect we will have some problems as it has been in storage for a while. Its a Persuit (Pursuit?). I have been gathering tons of stuff about RV maintenance, nice to have stuff and the more I read, the more interesting stuff that I find out.
Welcome to the board.
Hope to see you on the road

Moon,

We also started out with a Bounder.  Our first MH was a used 88 gas Bounder which we put over 50K on before we bought a 93 diesel bounder.  Both Bounders gave us excellent trouble free service.  After more than 60K on the 93 Bounder we bought the present American Eagle.  which we have over 93K on now.

We hope you enjoy your RVing experience as much as we have ours.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom