Hello All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lazydays

Hi all new to the forum but been camping since I was a kid, so any way heading to the Chiricahua Mountain?s on Wednesday for a few days R&R with the Wife and dogs. I drive a 2003 CTD and haul a 2006 Montana hoping it?s a little cooler there than here in Tucson. Have 3 Grandchildren that will be coming down from Colorado for Christmas this year. Been Married for 35 yrs and bought the new Montana for retirement in a few years. Had back surgery in May and just really getting going again so glad to meet everyone and hope you all have some happy camping experiences.

Rich&Marita ? ;D

Hi Rich & Maria,

Welcome to the forum. The Chirichaua mountain are one of our favorite areas. We have visited there several times.

Hope the back surgery went well and you'll be able to really enjoy camping again.

Rich and Maria,

I'll add my welcome. Having the Grandkids come visit for Christmas should be an enjoyable time for all concerned. You might want to consider joining us in Quartzsite towards the end of January and meet a bunch of the Framily! We always have a great time together :)

Hi Rich and Marita,

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Back
Top Bottom