Hello All...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RVTraveler

Have been reading this forum a couple of days. So I thought it was time to join in on the conversations. Let me introduce ourselves, my better-half (Mike) and I (Denise) have been full-timing for about a year and a half and just love it. All except the gardening, I love it. The freedom is fantastic. My husband works for a company that travels quite a bit. So it seems we are never in one place that long. So far though it has been within CA and AZ. So I hope we can all become close friends. Thanks for having me...

Hi Mike and Denise,

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

RVTraveler said:
Have been reading this forum a couple of days. So I thought it was time to join in on the conversations. Let me introduce ourselves, my better-half (Mike) and I (Denise) have been full-timing for about a year and a half and just love it. All except the gardening, I love it. The freedom is fantastic. My husband works for a company that travels quite a bit. So it seems we are never in one place that long. So far though it has been within CA and AZ. So I hope we can all become close friends. Thanks for having me...

That's great you can travel while he works! reminds me of a movie lol :)

Back
Top Bottom