Hello and any opinions on Sportscoach Cross Country DP?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pilot

Hello fellow RVers. My hubby and I are seriously looking at buying a motorhome and selling our house. We are in the first stages of downsizing before official retirement. Our plan is to live in our RV full-time for a few years and then move to our cottage back east and set up our homebase. We currently live in northwestern British Columbia.

Right now, we are curious if anybody out there has comments on the Sportscoach Cross Country Class A DPs? We are looking at a brand new (2006) 37 footer. The price seems right for a new one and hubby has been inside it and loves it. Loves that it has a freightliner chassis too. I have seen pictures and have the brochure.

Thanking in advance for your tips and advice.

-Pilot

Hi Pilot...
Sorry nobody responded to your intro message - guess none of the staff noticed it.  :-[  I myself was offline much of yesterday becasue of a failure in the campground wifi system, so did not spend as much time in the RVForum as usual.

Anyway, you now have some responses in your other thread with the sa,me question, so folks should answer there rather than here (to avoid confusion).

And welcome aboard!!!

Welcome to the RV Forum.  You have found the right place to get answers to your questions.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions that you have relating to RVing.  Thanks for joining us.

Thanks, guys. I feel better now :-*

I was beginning to think maybe I needed to take a shower or something ;D Just kidding..... it's great to be here and I know Blake and I are going to learn a ton and meet some wonderful new friends!

Back
Top Bottom