HELLO and over the moon excited

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sway1963

My name is Steve and my wife is Nicole and we live in Niagara Falls Ontario Canada.
Our camping love began about 15 years ago when we purchased an antique 19 7313 foot bowler trailer.
A few years ago we upgraded to a 27 foot travel trailer and today just purchased a 2018 Forest River 3051S!
We are beyond excited and are looking for any suggestions hacks ideas tricks tips etc. for our new baby which has yet to be named, yes we name every vehicle in our household!
specifically looking at this time anyway for some ideas on how to maximize the storage at the rear of the camper.
We have a rather large weber barbeque but once that is in obviously it is not a level surface and I’m wondering what people have done as far as shelving etc. to be able to stack items inside that large cubbyhole.
Look forward to being a member of this group!
Also looking forward to camping once everything opens up in our province!
Stay safe everyone

Welcome to the forum.
i have friends who live in Niagara Falls. They usually winter in FL but as you know, they were pretty much locked in their house all winter.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

It's always good to have another experienced voice to add to the mix.

Jump into the conversations any time, hope you get some good ideas for your storage.

Happy travels.

Back
Top Bottom