Hello Everybody

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SORTAFAST

Just thought I'd stop in and say hello.  Although I'm not new to camping I am new to RVing.  My family and I just bought our first RV and are looking foward to what I am sure will be many fun years of camping.  We bought a 1998 Sprinter 27' fifth wheel.  I don't know if that is a good beginner unit but we like it.  I am looking foward to learning from this sight.  Again hello and thanks for the forum.

Welcome to our forum. Glad you stopped by and decided to introduce yourself.

SORTAFAST said:
I don't know if that is a good beginner unit but we like it.

I think that virtually any RV is a good beginner RV and some of them will give you good service for a number of years to come. Let us know if we can answer any questions.

SORTAFAST said:
Just thought I'd stop in and say hello.? Although I'm not new to camping I am new to RVing.? My family and I just bought our first RV and are looking foward to what I am sure will be many fun years of camping.? We bought a 1998 Sprinter 27' fifth wheel.? I don't know if that is a good beginner unit but we like it.? I am looking foward to learning from this sight.? Again hello and thanks for the forum.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad you found US.  Congratulations on your 5th wheel.  We have a tremendous amount of experience among the framily so please ask any questions you have.  Looking forward to your participation on the RV Forum.

What part of the country are you from?

I live in southeastern Kentucky.  I'm not sure how much or how far we will be able to travel right now, but, in the near future we hope to make several states.

I'm Sure you will have many enjoyable trips in your 5th wheel.  Travel in an RV can spoil you.  I becomes evident that it is easier to take the closet with you than to pack the suit cases. ;D

Ron said:
it is easier to take the closet with you than to pack the suit cases.

Having travelled far and wide for a living for many years, I can only echo that comment Ron. Nowadays, the thought of packing a suitcase, getting on an airplane and staying in a hotel somewhere just makes me say "thank goodness we have the RV". I have no desire to live out of a suitcase again.

Yep.  Nice having your own shower, bed potty and other conveniences along.  Like you we have had enough hotels in our travels.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom