Hello Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Margaret Clinch

Im Margaret.  So glad to be able to join this forum.  I am a 50 yr old newbie to the RV world.  Just purchased an old 1988 E350 Ford ecoline Escaper.  Yeah I know it's a dino but in great condition.  Can use all the help, tips and tricks to make this purchase a happy and exciting adventure for myself and family.  Thanks all.

Welcome to the forum.  You're a brave woman.  I'm not sure I would start RVing alone, but after doing it a few years now, I think I could.  There are a lot of women who RV together, have you found such a group?

Welcome to the forum Margaret!  Hope you have lots of great trips in your camper.

Hi and welcome, be sure you check out our Library and Resources links above as there is wealth of information there.  Congratulations on your purchase.  Safe travels.

;D Will not be RVing alone.  With my dad and a dog.  Mainly got the RV since Dad is getting up there and cant tent it anymore.  Want him to enjoy the time he has left in some comfort as we have always enjoyed going out to some out of the way places.  May take the boyfriend along too if he behaves LOL.

Hi and welcome! I?m also 50 and new to RVs. Who says ya can?t teach an old dog new tricks :) I hope you get to enjoy many happy years with your dad :(

Glen hagee, Americas handy man always said the most important tool is the check book. They say when you own an RV either be handy or have a lot of money. Welcome, and have a great time with your father. That's very good of you. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom