Hello Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blondemoment

New to me 1996 Fleetwood Southwind. Looking to learn a lot as i am struggling with a few things right now. This is all new to me.  Learning how everything works and i am sure i will have tons of questions.

Welcome to the forum and you've come to the right place. Ask away with any questions you may have no matter how small they may seem to you. And remember, no question is a dumb question. If you don't know the answer, it's not dumb to ask. 
All we ask is that whenever you have a question, post it in the appropriate section. If you're not sure where to post it, that's OK. One of the staffers will move it to the appropriate section so you'll get maximum exposure. And please only post one question at a time. Let us help you with that one then we'll move on to your next question.

Hi and welcome.  We have all been there so don't worry about asking anything, no such thing as a dumb question!

I just spent 8 years traveling in a 1995 Fleetwood. Seems like those were some good years for Fleetwood. I was able to maintain everything working and it held up well.

Back
Top Bottom