Hello Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trazoe

I am new to the RV Forum.  I am a Michigander.  We just returned from a vacation out west to Mount Rushmore and Colorado.  Had a great time and really enjoyed our first real 'traveling' with our new travel trailer.  We have a 22 footer, just upgraded to it this year after having a popup for 5 years.  It was time for our own bathroom.....  ;)  Can't wait to get into these posts and read about everyone else's travels and experiences.

Welcome aboard trazoe. Glad to have you here. Feel free to ask questions and post any experiences of your own.

Welcome to the RV Forum and the RVing lifestyle.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions relating to the rving lifestyle.  Glad you found us.

trazoe said:
I am new to the RV Forum. I am a Michigander. We just returned from a vacation out west to Mount Rushmore and Colorado. Had a great time and really enjoyed our first real 'traveling' with our new travel trailer. We have a 22 footer, just upgraded to it this year after having a popup for 5 years. It was time for our own bathroom..... ;) Can't wait to get into these posts and read about everyone else's travels and experiences.

Hi and welcome to the RV Forum.  We are happy to see you here and hope you enjoy your on-line experiences with us.  Feel free to ask questions or to jump in with comments on any thread that interests you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Winger84
Back
Top Bottom