hello everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rayray

hello everyone. my name is ray. and i bought my 1988 georgie boy 36ft encounter about 6 months ago for 2000.00 and have been loving it. i bought it in tucson arizona.

did a little work recarpeted it and fixed a few things. and then drove up to ely,nevada. but its getting cold up here and so im heading for quartzsite this week for the winter.

have found alot of great ideas on here for some remodeling i plan to do.like removing the useless dinette.lol. nice thing about an older coach i guess is you can remodel without much worry.

i think i really scored on my gbm she had 9 brand new goodyear tires on her and the spare. 454 motor with new carb. shes very solid for her age. lady didnt know anything about it and wanted it out of her yard.it was her fathers and he had passed away.

anyways just saying hi and will hopefully see some of you in quartzsite.

thank you. yes i am enjoying it. my family always had rv's and im full timing in mine now. as are my parents in there 36 ft pace arrow. dont tell them but i think my georgie boy is more well built.lol. and yeah ive had that nickname for 40 years now. my dads name is ray also so i became ray ray.lol. i hated jr.

Congrats on your purchase! I (Roni) for one, love to look at remodeling photos, so if you have the inclination, it'd be great to see what you've done with the place! Trevor would prefer you don't post anything to do with remodeling, because it'd be less work for him in the future...lol

-Trevor & Roni

Back
Top Bottom