Hello EVERYONE....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kuma

Hi, my name's Bob (handle Kuma which is Japanese for Bear) and I'm about ready to finally 'hit the road'...? I've been a troll on various RV related forums since mid 2003 mostly just reading and learning...

I'm retired Air Force and finally retire from my second career the 30th of Sep.? The current plan is to have everything together and be on the road by mid to late Jan 07.

As of now I'm going to pull an Arctic Fox 27-5L 5er with a F250 SD 4x2 with the V10.? I'm also in the process of getting a 20K AirSafe hitch from Air Hitch Technology.

Then in Oct the DataStorm (Mobile Internet Satellite) crowd is having their yearly rally in Kerrville TX (I'm in San Antonio), so even though I may not have the rig yet (at least all of it), I plan to make arrangements for install of the DataStorm system (F1-D3-DW7000) as soon as possible.

After that may I suggest getting the women and kids off the streets,? :eek:? :eek:? 'cause here I come...? ?;D? ;D? ;D

Kuma

Hi Bob and welcome to our forum. Sounds like you have a great plan.

Hi Bob,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you have.  Thanks for joining us.

Kuma said:
Then in Oct the DataStorm (Mobile Internet Satellite) crowd is having their yearly rally in Kerrville TX (I'm in San Antonio), so even though I may not have the rig yet (at least all of it), I plan to make arrangements for install of the DataStorm system (F1-D3-DW7000) as soon as possible.

Hi Kuma,
I know of at least 2 RVForum members who will be present at the rally in Kerrville. It could be a mini rally!

Betty

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom