Hello, folks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pattpattpatt

My wife and I will be setting off on our first full time trip here in a month or so. Excited to become part of the community and learn from y'all!

Best,
Alex

Welcome to the forum. There is a ton of knowledge here, so don't be afraid to ask if you need something. Someone will come along with an answer. Again, welcome, and hope to see you down the road!

Welcome aboard - It's always a good idea to go to the personal profile page, find the signature setting and add you rig type to your signature.

Enjoy your travels!

Thanks for the well wishes and tips!
We're heading east to Chicago for the summer. Wife will be attending school in downtown Chicago, so we're looking for a place to stay within orbit. After that, east to Pennsylvania and then heading west to Seattle in the fall.

Congrats on your new Montana and happy travels as you journey down the highway of life!

Considering you have a Montana, you might want to check out the Montana Owner's Forum, also sponsored by RV Life. Everything there is specific to our Montana's that might not apply to other brands. Montana Owner's Club forum, click here. You can read the forums or create the same user ID and password you used here.

Each of the RV Life forums have something unique to offer, so don't be shy using them.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Good to have you join us.

There's no such thing as a stupid question, so please ask anything you need to.

Safe and happy travels.

Looks like the target rich environment is southwest of Chicago past Naperville.

You gotta be careful, there are some sketchy places in Chicago. My brother lived there for 5 years until recently. He got out because of the riots and shootings - His building was actually struck by a stray round below his living room window. If the building wasn't brick that round would have come into his living room around thigh high. And he was in a pretty "good" area.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom