Hello from Alabama

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O

oldcurios

We're Chuck and Ann from Pelham and Cedar Bluff, Al.  (currently).  We've been lurking a lot and posted a few times.

Thanks to the wonderful folks here and their advice we have our first RV and are really happy with it.  I can't wait to do more than camp in the driveway.  (lol)

If ya'll recall the day we got the RV our water heater burst in the lake house - had to gut the entire bathroom and one bedroom.  The contractor is still working on it and hopes to finish this week.  That's put a crimp into our travel plans this month...maybe in a few weeks.

In the meantime, we are learning a lot from the posts here and sure do appreciate having folks like you to help us.  DH is already talking about going to Quartzsite in 2008.  We can't wait to meet all ya'll!

Hi Chuck and Ann,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll have many great adventures once you can get on the road. You are actually starting out correctly. You should spend some time in the rig without traveling far from home to be sure all is working well and all your questions are answered. I always encourage new owners to try it out in the driveway. If something really goes wrong you can always go back into the house.

Hi Chuck and Ann,

Welcome to the RV Forum .  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom