Hello from Albany NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rfinley

I have been lurking since before the phone dropped into the pooper. Although new to the forum, I have been camping for about 40 years. We just sold our Palomino popup after 17 years with us. We took a step up to a 20? Springdale TT. It is new to us but
4 yrs old. It was taken care of by its previous owners as well as we took care of our Palomino. Just wanted to tell all how informative this forum has been getting ready for our first outing. From power connections to connections needed for sewer hook ups
we were not thrown any curve balls. We were equipped for every need. It was only a 220 mile trip to Salisbury State Park on the very northern border of Massachusetts. It is beach camping at its best. Weather was spectacular for the beach.  The AC worked overtime
at night. The fishing even cooperated, the stripers were hitting like crazy.
Again, Thanks for this most informative RV Forum.

Attachments

• camper1.jpg
    camper1.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 9
Welcome to the Forum, and we're glad you decided to participate.
It was only a 220 mile trip to Salisbury State Park on the very northern border of Massachusetts.
Heck, a trip of 5 miles can be a nightmare when things go wrong! Now that you've gleaned from us, maybe you can tell some of our avid fisherpersons how to catch something other than a cold ;D

Can't get enough of striper fishing. Can't say I'm a pro but I have learned through many
trips getting skunked. this is one from this past spring.....

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom