hello from beautiful east tennessee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

haffcke

Hi guys and gals; my bride of 43 yrs. and I reside in upper east TN. (Greeneville) about an hour so. of Ashville N.C. an hour east of Gatlinburg, half hour so.west of Bristol TN. beautiful area, 4 seasons all mild, I am semi retired but still do a little work as it comes along, I travel when I work (commercial construction) and use our 34ft. yellow stone T.T. to live in when away from home, but we also love just traveling to wherever and in those situations we use our Toyota dolphin M.H. its good on gas and can park almost any where?, we also enjoy carrying a 150cc scooter with us to see the sights,? lots of fun.? Lola my bride still works full time so we only get to go 3 or 4 times a yr. now, but she'll be retiring in a couple more years and good lord willing we'll be traveling a lot more we have seen most of this country except for the west coast and Alaska waiting for her to retire for that. Phil

Hi Phil and welcome to our friendly forum. Glad you found us and decided to introduce yourself. Feel free to look around and let us know if we answer any questions.

Hi Phil and Lola,

Welcome to the RV Forum and like Tom glad you joined us.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, ask questions or start new discussions relating to the RV lifestyle.

Welcome to the forum.  We have often RVed in Tenn and love it there.  Love the Smokey Mountains (of course) and love Nashville.

Back
Top Bottom