Hello from CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shvictor

Hi Steve and Heather here. We are new to the RV lifestyle. We have a 23' Wanderer , that we pull with a 2004 Chevy 2500 6.0 liter. Main reason we bought the TT, was because we wanted to spend some quality time with our 3 kids, ages 13,9,7. We have had so much fun in the 3 trips we've been able to take with the kids. We just got back from Lake Tahoe today, and we had a blast. I only wish we would have bought a TT sooner. Well worth every penny.

shvictor said:
Hi Steve and Heather here. We are new to the RV lifestyle. We have a 23' Wanderer , that we pull with a 2004 Chevy 2500 6.0 liter. Main reason we bought the TT, was because we wanted to spend some quality time with our 3 kids, ages 13,9,7. We have had so much fun in the 3 trips we've been able to take with the kids. We just got back from Lake Tahoe today, and we had a blast. I only wish we would have bought a TT sooner. Well worth every penny.

Hi Steve and Heather,

I think families who show their kids the RV lifestyle implant an attitude of "adventuresomeness" into their kids.  My parents took me "camping" as a kid and here I am almost 45 years later living in my RV.  Granted our RV is nicer than our home was as a kid.. Tahoe is a memorable place.  Keep on enjoying and sharing your stories with us!

Betty Brewer

Hi Steve and Heather,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, share your adventures, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.  Looking forward to your participation here.

Hello Steve and Heather. My nephew and his wife are also Steve and Heather and have 3 kids. Unfortunately, they live in Oklahoma. It's great that you're including your kids in your RVing travels. I think my first RV trip was at about 8 years old and I haven't stopped since. Oh, the places you'll see in your RV.

Enjoy the RVing and the forum.

Hi Steve and Heather,

I'm also in California and will be picking up my new Pleasure-way Plateau, affectionately known as "The BDV" (Barbie Dream Van) on Saturday and can't wait. I live in Santa Clara area and look forward to exploring some of California when I can. I only have weekends at the moment since I work and can't get large chunks of time off till December or so, but I will be living in it, so I'll get to enjoy it more that way.
What part of California do you live in?

Barbara-Lynn

Back
Top Bottom