Hello from Chattanooga

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tndawg

I am not yet an rv owner, although I once was. I have read many of the posts and I find this forum very friendly and informative. Thank you for allowing me to join.

Tndawg said:
I am not yet an rv owner, although I once was. I have read many of the posts and I find this forum very friendly and informative. Thank you for allowing me to join.
Welcome to the RV Forum .  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Hey TN Dawg, welcome to the Forum. Lots of good info here and plenty of folks who can answer just about any questions you have. Thanks for joining us.

Enjoy
Wendy
~Cortez Colorado~

Hello, I to am from Chattanooga. I just recently bought a travel trailer. Me and my family are really enjoying it. I am also new to this site. It looks lie it will be very informative for me. My father-in-law also fust bought a class c Winnebago. We have many family trips scheduled. I look forward to reading the tips and hearing all the wisdom you more experienced campers have to share.

Heck can I join in  My MH was 1st owned by a gent from Chat.  Guess that makes us near cousins  HUH?  Just kidding  Welcome and ask away cuz thesse guys and gals are great.

Hello TnDawg and TnMedic, I am original from the Chattanooga area. Grew up in Soddy-Daisy, live in Iowa now. Welcome there sure a lot of nice people on here and they are all willing to help when they can.

John

Former Chattanoogan here too.  Spent several years there and go back every year to visit family who are still in the area.  I went to City High school and lived in Chattanooga from 1961-1978.  I now lived many other places around the country but TN will always have a special place in my heart.

Steve

Hi Chattanooga!!  :D

Me Too!  Me Too!  My mom's family is from Birchwood.  My aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, and a brother live in the area, from Birchwood to Soddy Daisy to Chattanooga to Cleveland.  B-Utiful country.

Looks like Tennessee is well-loved by the folks here!

Ayn

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom