Hello from Green Valley, Arizona!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

videoarizona

My name is David.

I've been towing my 23 foot sailboat, 28 ft overall and 4200 pounds for the past 14 years. To the East Coast and back, twice! Plus multiple trips to the West Coast. I say this as I'm not new to towing. BUT, I am new to towing a travel trailer. So I'll be considering myself a newbie for some time to come. Lots to learn and will be asking dumb questions (I'm sure) here on the forum!

Picking up a 2014 Coleman 249RB in Knoxville in the next few weeks and going to enjoy coming back to Arizona with our trailer. Our plans are to take the next few years and see the country, the National Parks and visit friends!

I'll be towing with a 2004 Yukon XL with HD towing package. Just ordered an E2 trunnion style eq hitch and have installed the electric brake controller.

Looking forward to meeting many new friends along our journey!

Hi and welcome to the forum.  I am sure that towing will not be a problem, but you may have queries related to using your rig.  Just post a question in the relevant section and we will do our best to  help.

Safe travels....

Welcome to the forum David.

I have a stepbrother who lives down the road from you in Amado. Youre in a very beautfiful area of the country. Lucky you.

Back
Top Bottom