Hello from KY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cjnky

Just found this forum, and I'm sure I'll be using it often.  We've had a class A motorhome for about 4 years, and have had some fantastic trips to several states.  I'm looking forward to getting hints here for future trips - like Alaska next year.  Due to time limitations, we're leaving our RV home on that trip, and renting one when we get there. 

Welcome to the forum. Lots of friendly, knowledgable folks here to help you out with any questions you have. And be sure to check out the Alaska reports you'll find here.

Enjoy

I'll add my welcome to the others. You can find forum members' trip reports, including Alaska, here.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Thanks for joining us. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  We are looking forward to your participation here. 

cjnky said:
Just found this forum, and I'm sure I'll be using it often.? We've had a class A motorhome for about 4 years, and have had some fantastic trips to several states.? I'm looking forward to getting hints here for future trips - like Alaska next year.? Due to time limitations, we're leaving our RV home on that trip, and renting one when we get there.?

Hello -- and welcome . . .

What part of Kentucky are you from?

I grew up in central Kentucky -- went to HS in Georgetown, then lived with family in Lexington aftr my Navy tour while attending UofK. Have been West for many years now (Colorado for awhile, and since NCal), but memories of my early days in Kentucky will always be very special. I worked the race horse farms and the bluegrass and tobacco fields for $6.00/day sun up 'til sun down while in school -- and fished for small and large mouth bass in the many streams around that area. I had close friends and visited Eastern Kentucky (Harlan, Whitesburg) so am fairly familiar with that part of Kentucky as well.

I'm in the West also - but in this case it's West KY!!!? Bordering Barkley & KY Lakes - lots of good fishing!? ?;D

Thanks Tom for the direct link!!? ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom