Hello from Las Vegas (todays temp 100 degrees, winter coming)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

29er

We are Kerry & Beth Mathews and have enjoyed reading all the good stuff in the forums. Beth, a retired trainer of school bus drivers and I (Kerry) a retired Huey driver. But seriously, Beth has gotten the Motor Home fever so bad a thermometer could not record it. She has picked out and fallen in love with a new (2005) Cruise Master Luxura with a workhorse motor& chassis, allison trans. Less than 2K miles. Does anybody out there have reasonable info about this MH? We are aware it's a Georgie Boy. Priced well below 100K.Thanks, and glad to be aboard.

Hi Kerry & Beth, Yep, 100 is definitely fall weather in LV (we lived in Death Valley for 4 years).  The RV bug is hard to fight. Enjoy the search and enjoy the RV you end up with. And ask away with any questions you have.

Enjoy

Hi Kerry & Beth,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Hey, a woman who can drive a Motor Home (not, I assure you the only one but perhaps she could have a chat with my wife when I get to Vegas in December :)

I drive a 2005 Workhorse, 8.1L Vortec Allison 5 speed, but the body is by Damon and it's an Intruder 377 (37'7")

Personally.. I love it  That only thing your wife may notice is that the rig is a bit peppy when compared to the average school bus

Things you might wish to consider are 1:Davis Tru-Track rear stabilizer bar.  Blue-Ox steering stabilizer (I think it's called a "True-Center") and a front stabilizer.  These will improve handling. 

But all in all I really like this Workhorse

Welcome! I was in Vegas yesterday and the radio said it was 103...not too bad. Lived in Laughlin for years and got calibrated with thos e temps:) I go to Vegas every few months and the growth and construction is amazing. City seems to be rapidly changing and can't imagine driving a bus there :) Good road training, I suspect......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom