Hello from Nova Scotia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hfx_Cdn

I've been on a few times to look at postings, but should say hello to all.  We're Ed and Donna, and go by the handle Hfx_Cdn.  We have a 34 foot Coachmen Deisel pusher that we bought 2 years ago, but haven't used in over a year.  We're off to St Petes in a couple of weeks, and hope to make up for the lack of use.
  Hello to all, and I'll check the forum from time to time

Hfx_Cdn

Hi Ed and Donna, welcome to the RV Forum. Let us know if we can answer any questions.

Welcome Ed and Donna!  Glad to have additional Canadian particiaption in the Forum!  If you're on the west coast of FLA, drive across to the Cape Canaveral Area.  A number of Forum members reside in that area, including some fellow Haligonians!

Maybe see you somewhere along the way!

Let us know any way we can help.

Regards,

Steve said:
If you're on the west coast of FLA, drive across to the Cape Canaveral Area.  A number of Forum members reside in that area...

And there'll be several more visiting there late January.

Hi Ed & Donna,

Welcome to the RV Forum .  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

And there'll be several more visiting there late January

Do those visitors know when they will be in the area and have they made plans as to where they would be parking?  ???  ;)

Hi Ed & Donna,

Welcome to the forum. If you are off to St. Pete, FL that is where I was born. We now live in Titusville, FL. As Steve mentioned there are a couple of us here. If you get a chance to get over this way be sure to let us know.

This is kind of a shake down trip for us.  I retire in a year or so, and we want to see the world, North America at least.  We're not pulling a toad, much against our more experienced R/V friends.  Will rent if we need to, but just want to veg a bit this trip.  We're at the Roberts R/V site in central St Petes, so we can walk, bus or cab if we have a mind to.  We're leaving this week end, but weather is saying there may be a Nor'Easter hit on Saturday, so we may get delayed as I have no intention of being on the road if there is any amount of snow.  Will log on when we're down there, so hello again to all.

Ed, AKA Hfx_Cdn

Congrats on getting in at Roberts  I'm sure you will certainly enjoy that.  Too me  that is really a nice Park    Was there a few years ago and thought then I was one of the best laid out parks we had attended.  Much to see in that area, but I'm thinking you definately need a driver.  JMHO

Back
Top Bottom