Hello from Panama City Beach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PCBJOE

Thanks for including me in the forum. After being diagnosed with cancer last year and having chemo and radiation treatment, I've decided to retire December 31st. I was given a clean bill of health so my wife and I will be buying a truck, an RV and hitting the road! We've always wanted to tour the USA. Thanks again!

Welcome to the forum. Any questions, we're here to help. Just ask away no matter how small it may seem to you. And there is no dumb question here. If you don't know the answer, it's not dumb to ask.
How did you make out with Michael?

Rene T said:
Welcome to the forum. Any questions, we're here to help. Just ask away no matter how small it may seem to you. And there is no dumb question here. If you don't know the answer, it's not dumb to ask.
How did you make out with Micheal?
Your spell check is not working. That would be Michael. ;D

Rene T said:
How did you make out with Michael?

We didn?t have any damage to our condo. We live on the gulf. Lost power, water, etc. If it had drifted 5 miles west, we would have been obliterated. We evacuated with friends to Alabama for 2 weeks. After we returned, I took some supplies to friends in Panama City. Pictures don?t do the devastation justice.

Arch Hoagland said:
Wow you've been through a lot recently. Time for a change and retiring should help a LOT. 

Have you ever owned or used an RV?

No we haven?t but we?ve been camping with friends.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlSpackler
Back
Top Bottom