Hello From Retired Nomad 23' TT Somewhere In The US

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rlpeeler

Introducing myself, as RVForum requested.  :D

Presently 65, retired, single, no pets (although I LOVE all animals), Kentucky Colonel.

Typically boondocking 5 days per week when traveling, then 2 days in a campground.  Winters in either mid-Florida or south Texas.

Former law enforcement officer, computer network design engineer, project manager, TV director, radio announcer, voice over artist, musician / singer, and the list goes on - very diverse background.  Former military:  US Navy Submarine Service (top secret).  Most recently, RV campground host (work camping).

Adventures include teaching English in Spain, numerous activities in South America, sailing in the Caribbean (sailboat), skydiving, hanggliding, whitewater rafting, kayaking, flying ultralights, motorcycles, and this list goes on too!

Traveling the country in my little 2014 23' Forest River Tracer Air 215 Touring Edition.

Always seeking to make new friends with those I meet along the way.

*  NO POLITICS!

Attachments

• TravelTrailer.png
    TravelTrailer.png
    267.3 KB · Views: 10
  • GoodMorning.png
    GoodMorning.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Colonel.jpg
    Colonel.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 19
H O L Y  C O W ,  that's some experience.  Welcome to THE RV FORUM.

Your experience will come in handy as less knowledgable RVers seek advice or answers to RV related questions.  Please jump in and help us help others.

Know too that we have many interesting discussions and you are encouraged to participate.  It is a good way to make some of those new friends you are looking for.

Thanks for your service and welcome aboard!

Hi and welcome to the forum you have certainly led an interesting life and I am sure you will be able to tell us some great stories!

Hi Jackie n Steve - I just call it "well rounded" - LOL.  Yep, a few good stories when sitting around the fire with a glass of wine (or good bourbon).

Attachments

• cheers.png
    cheers.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 3
rlpeeler said:
Hi Jackie n Steve - I just call it "well rounded" - LOL.  Yep, a few good stories when sitting around the fire with a glass of wine (or good bourbon).

I'll have wine..... thanks ??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom