Hello from Rochester NY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RVMommaTo6

Hi everybody! My name is Amanda, I'm a homeschooling single mom to 6 awesome kids. We love to camp and we love to travel. I decided to buy an RV and take a tour across the country. We're planning to leave July 31, 2019 and return 10 months later. I have a LOT to learn before then! So here I am! :)

Hi Amanda and welcome.  6 kids!! Wow I am exhausted just reading that  ;)  You have been quite prolific on the forum which is fantastic.  Always good to have someone who becomes a part of the community.

Safe travels..

Amanda, we were in your neighborhood last weekend, staying at The Ridge in LeRoy.

Eclectic little place, we had a good time.

Were you there for the Outlaws concert ;D
Or was that the weekend before.

jackiemac said:
Hi Amanda and welcome.  6 kids!! Wow I am exhausted just reading that  ;)  You have been quite prolific on the forum which is fantastic.  Always good to have someone who becomes a part of the community.

Safe travels..
I had no idea how much I didn't know until I came here! Lol, this has been an amazing source of information for me. It's helped me feel confident in what I'm doing and I'm only mimimally nervous to pick up Ace where as before finding you guys, I was terrified lol, honestly.
As for the kids, that was a lot of work when they were little, but now that they're older, they make life 6 times easier :) they're great kids, so fun and adventurous and kind hearted. I'm the luckiest Mama ever.

HappyWanderer said:
Amanda, we were in your neighborhood last weekend, staying at The Ridge in LeRoy.

Eclectic little place, we had a good time.
I drive by LeRoy once a week driving to the amusement park, Darien Lake, where we have season passes!

Robert K said:
Were you there for the Outlaws concert ;D
Or was that the weekend before.

We were there for a rally, and it happened to first responder weekend. Met a bunch of great guys and swapped stories.

We have thought about staying there for concerts but have never made it so far. I just started a new construction project up that away so will be driving by frequently for about the next yr.

Robert K said:
We have thought about staying there for concerts but have never made it so far. I just started a new construction project up that away so will be driving by frequently for about the next yr.
If you have any questions about the area or need anything, shoot me a message!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom