Hello from San Jose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mlyon

We have a 2006 Southwind 37c. We traded in our Travel Trailer for it and we love it.  Working out all the bugs but still very happy with it.  We still have little ones so when there is no school we are usually in it.  My younger 2 call it our camping house. I find the forum to be very informative.  I'm more a lurker than a poster.

mlyon said:
We have a 2006 Southwind 37c. We traded in our Travel Trailer for it and we love it.? Working out all the bugs but still very happy with it.? We still have little ones so when there is no school we are usually in it.? My younger 2 call it our camping house. I find the forum to be very informative.? I'm more a lurker than a poster.

Welcome to the RV Forum. My brother lives in the Almaden Valley off of the Almaden Expressway. They RVed with their 4 children for many many years and up until a few years ago owned a 30' Southwind. His 4 children are now gown, are married, and have 10 children between them -- all around the South Bay area. After Jack retired from IBM, San Jose, they enjoyed RVing with their friends in the IBM camping club. Unfortunately, the cost of RV storage in San Jose got to the point they decided to give up RVing and sold the Southwind. They still travel to various RV resorts in the area to attend outings with their friends still in the IBM camping club.

Please join in and let us know from time to time what type of camping trips you are enjoying in your "camping house" . . .? :)

Hi mylon and welcome to our forum. There's nothing wrong with being a lurker, although I'm sure you'll have some experiences that might benefit others. Let us know if we answer any questions and we'll try to get them answered.

Welcome to the RV Forum .  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.  Looking forward to your participation here.

Back
Top Bottom