Hello from the Mountain State

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WVRider

This is, I think my fourth post on this board and we have just become owners of a 1997 Coachman Mirada MH so I thought it was time to introduce myself.

First of all I'd like to say this board appears to be a very friendly place with some very helpful members.

My name is Dave and I was born and raised in West Virginia. I have been married to the same wonderful women for 28 years and we have two great children. I have worked for a local school system for almost 31 years. The last eight years as supervisor of maintenance. My department is responsible for the upkeep and maintenance on 17 schools and two administration buildings. Just about 1.5 million square feet. After all these years, work is still an adventure each day.

I won't bend your ear or should I say eye too much. I just wanted to give a short bio this time around. I hope I don't become to much of a nuisance with all the questions I'm sure I'll have. This HM is our first and I'm real green right now.? ;D

Hi Dave,

Welcome and congratulations on the Mirada.

I hope I don't become to much of a nuisance with all the questions I'm sure I'll have.

I doubt it very much because we thrive on questions from our members. We may not have all the answers, but we'll try to find them.

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on the Mirada.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Glad you found us.

Hi Dave,

I am also from the Mountain State and we have more than that in common. I am retired from the school system here in the northern panhandle. Good luck with the '97 Coachman. I am a Class B Roadtrek owner myself.
Happy RVing,
turnip42
(Ray)

Good to meet up turnip. What county in the northern panhandle? I way out in the eastern panhandle, Jefferson County. I'm as far east as you can get before running into Maryland or Virginia.

Back
Top Bottom