Hello from travel trailer newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DougH57

Merry Christmas everyone. Just bought our first travel trailer (used). Please be patient with my ton of questions.

Doug

Welcome to the site, and Merry Christmas to you! Ask all the questions you want, that's the reason the forum exists. There are lots of knowledgeable folks here that will gladly help. I do suggest that you click on the library tab above and do a lot of reading. There's a lot of great information there.

Welcome and Merry Christmas also. Ask any questions you may have no matter how small it may seem to you. There are no dumb questions. If you don't know the answer, it's not dumb to ask.
All I (we) ask is that you ask one question at a time. Don't ask several questions in the same post. It's much easier to respond to it. Put it any section you think is the correct one. If one of the staff members thinks it would get better visibility in another section, they'll move it. Welcome again.

Welcome and a Merry Christmas to you and yours

Congrats on the "New Toy".

Welcome and congrats on your new RV.  Check out the RVForum Library (see button on menu bar at top), especially the Newcomers section.  Maybe some of your questions are already answered, or at least enlightened a bit.

Hi Doug, welcome to the forum and congrats on your new toys! Ask away, it's what we're here for. And feel free to search key terms to read through previous threads.

Back
Top Bottom