hello from winnipeg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trac209

Hi guys and girls I'm new on this forum and wanted to say hello. I'm an avid camper and all around outdoorsman and I'm glad I fould this forum.

Welcome.  I'll be heading through Winnipeg on my way to Flin Flon in late September.  If my flight connection allows I head to Polo Park for some 5-pin bowling...... ;D

Trac,

Welcome to the RV Forum.. we always enjoy increasing our Canadian presence on the Forum.  What type of camping do you enjoy and what kind of equipment are you using?

Hope you enjoy the RV Forum!

Steve said:
Trac,

Welcome to the RV Forum.. we always enjoy increasing our Canadian presence on the Forum.? What type of camping do you enjoy and what kind of equipment are you using?

Hope you enjoy the RV Forum!
I have a 74 lionel popup and I tow with either my gmc s 15 or my lumina apv minivan. I enjoy all types of camping but I usually combine camping and with other things be it a fishing or hunting trip. Although I camp alot just to camp as well.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussion, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to RV/s.  Thanks for joining us.

74 lionel popup and I tow with either my gmc s 15 or my lumina apv minivan

Great, we can use your pop-up expertise on the Forum.  Looks like you have a good understanding of the Forum software, so feel free to jump into any ongoing discussion. 

Good to have you here.! ;)

Back
Top Bottom