Hello from Wyoming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jhcowdude

Good evening! My wife and I just bought a new to us 5th wheel! It's a 94 26.5 foot Legacy by Excel. Really great shape, everything works and we like the way it is set up. Will be pulling it with an 04 GMC 2500 with a 6.0 gas engine. We bought it to go to trap shoots around the area. Will make it easier to travel with shooting equipment and my wife's German Shepherd,  Waylon.  I am no stranger to gooseneck trailers, having hauled horses all over the country in years past. But a fifth wheel is kinda new. Will make its first trip this weekend and looking forward to it! Hope to learn lots here. Thanks!

Howdy Neighbor!  Congratulations on the Excel.....one of the better made 5th wheels out there!  Having a nice RV, will make traveling more enjoyable than living in motel rooms. Where are you gonna set up your shot shell loader? ?

Right now, the price of quality shot makes it too expensive to reload. By watching sales, you can buy factory stuff cheaper than you can make 'em!  But I keep an eye out for shot and will buy it when the price is right.... I never thought about mounting the reloader in the camper. Dang it! Something else I have to figure out!

Hi and welcome to the forum.  Good to have you join in.  Wyoming is one of the friendliest states, we just love it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom