Hello from Yuma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theyellowshoe

Living in an old travel trailer, bathroom sink has a (broken) plastic shower hose. It's attached at the top of sink, not sure how to attach a new hose when I get one. I will post pic's later (need to clean sink). We are on a fixed income, have a Walmart not far. If anyone has any tips, info, etc. Let me know.

Thank you all for your time.

theyellowshoe said:
Living in an old travel trailer, bathroom sink has a (broken) plastic shower hose. It's attached at the top of sink, not sure how to attach a new hose when I get one. I will post pic's later (need to clean sink). We are on a fixed income, have a Walmart not far. If anyone has any tips, info, etc. Let me know.

Thank you all for your time.

Hello and Welcome,

I'm new as well and can't answer your question (sorry), but wanted to welcome you.  My family and I lived in Yuma for seven months in 2008, in a condo by the golf course on E. Palo Verde.

There are a lot of really nice and helpful people here and someone will likely be able to help with your question.  :)

Hi and welcome.  I find that Amazon often has the things you need if you can determine what you are looking for.  Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom