Hello fron Kentucky!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lindalou51

Hello ! My hubby and I have just gotten a seasonal site in a beautiful RV Resort here in kY. We are use to travel,but his health is not good.So,we felt maybe it was time to stay stable.This will be a week end and possible vacation place for us.we have a 2003 starcraft with a slideout .Iam wondering if anyone knows if I can remove the couch(makes a bed) so I can replace it with a couple club chair? I want to revamp it some Thanks to all!!!!

My first RV was a '94 Winny Brave Class C. It came with 2 barrel chairs with a table between. When I placed it in a rental fleet for a year, they took the barrel chairs out and replaced with a couch that could be used as a double bed. They like rentals to sleep at least 6 (mine also contained a dinette that converted to a double).

So it can be done and is usually just a case of unscrewing one and screwing in the other. In my current RV, I had a barrel chair by the front door. I removed that, again by just unscrewing the base and replaced it with a slim line recliner.

Where are you from in Kentucky -- or are you just passing through and stopping for awhile? I grew up in Georgetown - did high school and college there. After my Navy time I then lived in Lexington with my folks while attending UofK.

Welcome to the forum . . .  :)

Oh wow,thank you! we live in Walton,Ky...............right outside of Florence . We were just in Georgetown 2 weekends ago. Yes our dinenet  also makes in a bed.I saw a picture of a redo where they had removed the couch,looked great! And where are you located now?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom