Hello I am new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Patrick45

My name is Pat and I am returning to RVing after a 25 year hiatus.  We returned to New England from California and that was the end of 35 years of camping.  We moved to the Berkshires (deep in the woods) with a stream in the backyard and a burning pit where we spent many nights with guitars and a beverage or two.  We are retiring to the beach on Cape Cod and looking to once again experience the camping life during the winter and the shoulders of the Cape Cod summers.

We ordered a 30' Forest River and an GMC 2500 Duramax/Allison on the same day and are pumped to get with it.  The thirst for information is strong and we plan to lurk and post often.

Thank you
Pat

Hi Pat and welcome to our forum. Congratulations on placing the orders for the truck and trailer. Sounds like you have some serious RVing plans.

Hit Pat,

Welcome to the RV forum and congratulations on ordering the new 5er and truck.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you have.  Thanks for joining us.

Back
Top Bottom