Hello...I have a question regarding toad....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fizzban

I have been camping for many years, but always in a bumper pull.  I now have a 30 ft class C, and am looking at a used Blue Ox Aventa II with a ReadyBrake.  OR a new ReadyBrute with the ReadyBrake on it.

Any Comments?  I don't know anything about the ReadyBrute, and Brake, but have seen Blue Ox around for quite a while.  HELP?

THANKS!

I use a Blue Ox tow bar with the US Gear Unified Brake (Decelerator) system.  Am very happy with it

I also have nice things to say about Blue Ox customer service,  One of the best companies I've ever dealt with.

REMCO is also a good company by the way.  I've not dealt with Roadmaster (No preference there, my RV dealer happenes to be a Blue Ox dealer is all) but I know of no serious complaints against them either.

Thanks...... I appreciate a response.  I have an oportunity to buy a used blue ox with the readybrake system,  but can buy a new readybrute tow bar with the readybrake system intergrated for close to the same money.  Difference is that the readybrute/brake system is billit alluminum, and blue ox is steel...

Comments?  I need to get this done like...hummm...TODAY.....and I have read all kinds of stuff that just seems to make matters more confusing.

HELP?!  :-*

Nothing wrong with an aluminum towbar - the top of the line Blue Ox Aladdin tow bar  is aluminum also. Aluminum is lighter and thus easier to handle when hitching and unhitching.

As for the Ready Brake, well, it's a surge system and they have never been considered to be as effective as the more elegant systems (Brake Buddy, Unified tow brake, M&G, etc.). That's not a condemnation, just a precaution. You could start with the Blue )x and Ready Brake and then maybe upgrade the brake system later if you want. You can should be able to easily re-selll the Ready Brake.

Hi,

Welcome to the RV Forum.? Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, Start new discussions, or ask questions.

Back
Top Bottom