Hello! I'm new here but not to RVing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DiaRich

I want to Thank my Friend Kay for telling me about y'all
I'm Diana and my hubbie is Richard = DiaRich
We've been married 36 yrs and have camped 34 of those.
We started with an antique Mallard trailer and fell in love with campgrounds. That's where the friendliest people in the world are.
We have owned a tent (couldn't handle that) a popup, travel trailer, truck camper and 3 motorhomes.
Last year I bought a Jeep Wrangler to pull behind. That has been the most fun vehicle I have ever owned.
Last summer we went to the outter banks and I got to run it along the ocean in the sand dunes.
We have a mini farm in Kentucky, originally from Michigan. We have 3 Boston Terriers that let us stay with them in the motorhome. LOL
The one was born in our last motorhome. They just love it.
Our 2 yr old grandaughter loves our "Big Bus" as she calls it. Our 10 yr old grandson is trying to decide where he wants to go this year.
Last year he was studying about light houses and that's why we went to the outer banks.
It will be so nice to get to know y'all
Hugs
Diana

Welcome Diana and Richard. Sounds like you've got lots of experience RVing. Please share with us and ask any questions you might have. This is a friendly, knowledgable group that loves to answer questions.

Enjoy
Wendy
cold and snowy in Colorado

Thank You Wendy!
I've been looking through the forum. There is tons of information here.
As you can tell I'm not shy. There is always something to learn.
I just sent the link to my Brother. They just got their first motorhome.
They now have the bug LOL

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom