Hello, I'm new here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uli621

My name is Lynne Uli.  Home is about 45 miles northwest of Chicago.

I recognize some names on this forum.  I use to be on the compuserve rv forum, left compuserve for awhile, and upon returning, couldn't find the forum anymore.  Figured I was just having trouble with compuserve so ended up cancelling and headed to aol.  Been looking for another forum and just fell into this one.  Glad I did.

We live in our motorhome about 8 months per year.  Been spending the last 4 winters down here in the Florida Keys, but this will probably be our last one.  The prices down here are getting outrageous so we're heading west next year.

Looking forward to "talking" with you guys again.

Lynne

Hello Lynne!  Welcome back to the RV Forum...glad you found us and we'll be looking forward to your participation in the Forum again!

Hi Lynne,

Welcome back! I remember you since you rented our lot once. :) Glad you found us again. I'm sure you'll enjoy this new forum much more than the Cserve forum. Almost everyone is here that was on the old one. Lots of new members as well.

Hi Lynne, let me add my welcome to the others you've received. Glad to have you on board again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom