Hello I'm new to this forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SunDawg

While doing a Google seach on RV travel in Alaska the RVForum.net hit several times.? I spent a good part of yesterday reading the many informative articles and comments.? Wish I had found you in '03 when I sold my 5br house. bought my first motorhome and hit the road dawgging the sun.? I'm now in my 3rd motorhome? ( '03 Nat'l Islander DP) and planning to do Key West to Alaska in '07.? I'm a military retiree and I frequently stay in military campgrounds.? Hope to meet some of you on the road.? I'll be attending the FMCA rally in Charlotte next month.? Right now I'm at Quantico VA.

Attachments

• 100_1748.JPG
    100_1748.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 12
Welcome to the forum SunDawg. Hope you find all the information you're looking for. If not just ask, I'm sure someone here on the forum will have the answer.

You mentioned that you're retired military. Have you checked out the military camping group on Yahoo?

Military Camping Group

Also a good Military FamCamp on line directory

Military FamCamp Directory

We have several retired military here on the forum. Retired USN/USAF myself.

Again, welcome to the forum.

Hi SunDawg. Let me add my welcome to Don's. Glad you found us.

Thanks for the welcomes.  I don't post much but I listen a lot.  Next week I move to Andrews AFB and hope to play some golf with my son.  The following week I move to Pohick Regional Park in Lorton VA.  After that I head to the Nat'l RV pre-rally in Ashville, NC.  Then I'll stop at my brother's house in Greensboro for a few days before going to the FMCA in Charlotte.  Then I will meander to my brother's house in Eufaula, AL for Labor Day and a long squat! 

Be well and travel safe,

SunDawg

my brother's house in Eufaula,

I live about 40 miles SSW of Eufaula.  Would like to get together with youi when we get in the area but we plan on leaving for New England about that time.  If plans change, I will give you a shout.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad you found us.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Back
Top Bottom