hello i'm steve

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

slumbert55

I'm Steve from portage lake Michigan. retired from g.m. i am a skilled trades millwright. married for 28 yrs. we will be going to quartzite AZ. at the end of Oct. for the winter in our 28 ft. c class. so any info on that would be nice.

Hi Steve and welcome to our fourm.

You've come to the right place for that information. Click here for an overview of Quartzsite and information on the annual RV Forum QZ rally.

Appreciate the feedback. Hope you stick around and participate. We have a great group of folks here.

slumbert55 said:
I'm Steve from portage lake Michigan. retired from g.m. i am a skilled trades millwright. married for 28 yrs. we will be going to quartzite AZ. at the end of Oct. for the winter in our 28 ft. c class. so any info on that would be nice.

Welcome to the RV Forum.? Please look around the forum,? join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.? Thanks for joining us.? Also please join us at the RV Forum Quartzsite Rally in January.

Steve,

I almost forgot to mention that, if you decide to attend the rally, there's an informal sign-up here. It's really more of a "letting you know I'm coming" than a sign-up per se.

Back
Top Bottom