Hello, New to this forum.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

klxmaster14

Howdy all,

I have found forums such as this to be beneficial with regards to motorcycling, and I suspect the same will apply here. So I thank everyone in advance for any help received here, and maybe I will be able to help out as well.
I have a 29' class C motorhome that is used mainly for desert camping, towing a small motorcycle trailer (So Cal desert). It usually makes a trip or two to Mammoth and a few miscellaneous locations each year.
Thanks again, and I am looking forward to interacting with folks here on this board. ;)

Welcome to the forum and yes we have Bikers here.  Many of us old geeshers have given up the biking in favor of keeping our sanity but still are envious of those thart continue to ride.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad you found us.  Please join explorer the forum, join any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or as any RV questions you have.  There are a few bikers here too. Thanks for joining us.

Welcome to the forum. The California desert is one of our favorite places to go and there are not only bikers here, there are also a fair number of desert rats.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom