Hello there!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LonnieMaynard

I am new here.  Have been living full time in an RV for about 4 years now, Lonnie, myself (Jeanne) and our dog (Bingo).

Lonnie is a carpenter, I scrapbook (as you can see from my signature) and Bingo does pretty much little to nothing.  ;)

Currently we live in Brookshire Texas at the Houston-West RV Park, previously known as KOA.  It is a lovely park.  From this forum I will be hopping around looking for a forum to post a question about our refrigerator as we seem to be having a problem with it!

It is nice to be here and I look forward to meeting all.  Lonnie will probably chat more than me, however if there are any scrapbookers out there, please feel free to come visit our scrapchat to talk scrap.  :)

Welcome to the forum.  this is an informal welcome until members of the staff have an opportunity to Welcome you.    State you problem with the fridge or anything else and members will try to decipher it.  Most generally they do come up with the answer. This forum is great place to be 

High Lonnie, and Jeanne,

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

Welcome, Jeanne & Lonnie.  Post your fridge question in the Tech Talk area or the Newcomers Corner if you prefer. Be sure to mention the fridge make & model and also your RV year, make & model.

Back
Top Bottom