Hello to all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PortableLife55

In the process of buying a '96 Gulfstream Tourmaster I have Googled many subjects new to me. This forum shows up in the results so frequently I know it is going to be important to my success bringing about the restoration of my new home.
I hope to restore the mechanics, water and electrical systems to a level I can rely on for this to become my new home. The interior is in tough shape. The roof has 3 layers of rubber and leaks like a sieve. There is Duct tape everywhere!
This will be the 3rd "good bones" home I've purchased in tough condition. The other 2 I restored and updated structural systems & appearance.
I am looking forward to discovering how-to transition to a portable lifestyle of work and exploration throughout the US as a form of retirement.
I look forward to learning from y'all and will contribute what I can along the way!
A Portable Life in the making since 1955...
Richard   

Welcome to the RV Forum Richard 

A leaking trailer is never a fun project....But if it's something you want to do....Go for it.

And your right this forum can/will save you a lot of time and money.

Best of luck

Hi Richard, welcome to the forum! This is a great resource. You can search for threads on specific subjects already talked about or you could ask a specific question in the proper forum.

Back
Top Bottom