Hello to all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

usntoothfairy

My wife, Judy and son, Alex (19 mos) live in Port Hueneme, California. Judy is active duty military (PO2). I (Juan) am retired Navy. We are newbies as of today to the RV world and currently in the process of purchasing our first MH, a 1994 Fleetwood Pace Arrow from a private owner. We're excited and at the same time scared since we are going to be fulltimers. We ask you all to please share your wisdom as we are eager to learn the life.

Thank you all in advance and God Bless  :D :D :)

Juan, Judy and Alex

Welcome to our friendly forum. We have a number of fulltimers here who will be glad to share their knowledge and experiences. Meanwhile, don't be shy about asking questions, and we'll do our best to get them answered.

Juan, Judy and Alex,

Welcome to the RV Forum and Framily and congratulations on your upcoming purchase of the Pace Arrow.  That is a fine MH.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions or start a discussion on some aspect of RVing.  Please ask any questions you might have.  Lots of experience and knowledge among the Framily.  Thank you for joining us.

Ron and Tom, we thank you for the warm welcome and yes we will ask away questions. Again thanx

Juan, Judy & Alex,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are happy to see that you found our corner of the on-line world  :).  Congratulations on your purchase of your first motor home.  The Pace Arrow coaches have a good reputation.  Any of us here are more than willing to help with answers to any questions you might have.  Feel free to jump into any conversation with your comments or questions.

Regards,

Don

Hi Juan, Judy and Alex(translate into his language if necessary :))

Welcome to the Forum.

One of our members, Fred Thomas, is retired Navy (CPO I believe) who served on the Enterprise among others. Both he and his wonderful wife, Daisy, have many stories I'm sure they would love to swap with you.

Welcome to the RV Forum!  Good luck with your Pace Arrow...we  know several people who have had them and have enjoyed them.  Do you have any immediate concerns or issues we can help you with?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom