Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
C

catinna

I am so excited to be a new member of RV forum.  We toured the eastern US 4 years ago and then went back to work.  Left Jacksonville, FL in Oct (after the hurricanes) and have been on the move ever since.  Spent the winter in the Rio Grande Valley at a great park.  Now we are in Utah having gone to Zion today and heading for Bryce next week.  We are traveling in a 37' Safari Serengeti and towing a 2004 Ford Mustang convertible (my 42nd wedding anniversary present).  We would like to hear from folks who have stayed in public lands parks in the west.  Also have questions about health insurance.  My cobra runs out in January and it is a real concern.  If anyone has questions about rving in FL we will be glad to help you.  Also have some suggestions about parks in the Valley.  Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Anne

Catinna

Welcome to our friendly forum. Hopefully, some folks will be along soon to answer your questions.

Enjoy the RV Forum, and I hope you'll make this a regular stop.

Anne,

Welcome to the RV Forum...we're glad you've joined our online community.

Go ahead and post your queries in separate messages on the Forum.? By posting your query about public lands in "Destinations" and your query about health insurance in General Discussion, by reflecting the subject of each posting in the title, you'll be sure to get informed replies.

A few of us have our winter home bases inCentral Florida...so perhaps our paths will cross one day.? ?Thanks for being available as a resource for queries about Florida.

Regards,

Anne,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  As Sterve suggested you might want post your questions in the sections he suggested.  We are glad you found us.  Thanks for joining us.

I just left Bryce 2-3 days ago. Look up recent msgs on Utah sites as ou rgroup recently finished a rally at Moab and there is much about that area and capitol reef etc.

Back
Top Bottom