Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

laxboater

Hello, I recently joined this forum when we decided to switch from a travel trailer to a Class A.  We are in the process of purchasing and plan to Fly from Wisconsin to Belle California to pick up the Coach that just seems to have been made for us.  We looked at many, some 2005 with slides and some 1990 with only the bare bones.  We could not decide if we wanted to jump in head first or wade in slowly.  I think we have met in the middle and are looking at a 1995 Thor Residency with, in our opinion, the coolest floor plan in a coach with no slide. The open living area facing forward will be a great lookout point for our pups as we travel.  Her  paint still shines, new tires, carpet and upholstery appear in fantastic shape and only 34K miles.  I have really enjoyed reading the threads on here so far and think I will learn a lot from others experience's.  My only other experience is with a 1976 Winnebago Cheiftan that I renovated the interior of and drove for a year.  Thanks for all the great stories I have seen so far! 

Welcome aboard! I'm in the same boat as you, I'm flying down to Florida from NY on Saturday to pick up my Thor class A after having a TT and a pop up for years.
This is a great place for information, I've learned more than I realized that I didn't know lol

Hi and welcome to the forum.  I hope your new rig meets your expectations and you have lots of fun making memories in it.  Let us know how you get on...

Safe travels.

Back
Top Bottom