Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JamesL

I am new to RV stuff.  Dad left me a motorhome.  Low miles, good shape, old.  Will brighten it up and modernize a bit.  I drove it across country without any problems.  I hope to be on the road by September.  I will have fun.  Good memories of dad when I am around the RV.  Thankful to find this forum as I will surely need advice. 

Welcome to the forum. We are here to help you with any questions you may have no matter how small they may seem to you. Remember, no question is a dumb question if you don't know the answer.
If you could when posting a question, please start a post for each question. It doesn't get confusing that way. Welcome again.
One very important thing to check is the manufacturers date code on the tires. Don't go by the outside appearance. Tires fail from the inside out especially if they're not turning. If they are 7 to 8 years old, they should be replaced.

Thanks.  Heard so many stories about older vehicles getting stranded because of old tires. First thing was new tires. They are about a year old. 

Great job checking the tires! Now move up to the roof. Water intrusion is the major cause of early deaths for rv's. Oh- welcome to the site!

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to your posts on your fun and not so fun adventures. Are you planning to make any modifications?

Welcome to the RV Forum James

Looks like you've already gotten some good advise from the others.

Feel free to post any questions and check out the library.

Welcome Aboard!

How to make a signature for your RV so we can serve you better.

1. Click "Profile" button towards the top of the screen.

2. Scroll down a ways and select "Modify Profile"

3. Select Forum Profile

4. Fill it out and click on "Change profile".

Back
Top Bottom