Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

csarm

Hi Folks,
I just purchased a 2000 Forrest River Sandpiper and am just learning the ropes of RV living, maintenance and repair. I'm here in southeastern AZ and getting ready for the heat and later heavy monsoon rains. I've posted a few posts so far and have been super grateful for the responses I've received. Glad to be joining this friendly community!

Hey, are you here in Cochise County? I'm living near Benson for the moment, not sure whether I'll be here much longer, depends upon the job apps I recently filled out. I actually DO have an interview next week, but there are 13 applicants (or so I was told), and I certainly won't be the youngest in that crowd, lol. But my CDL-A and medical certificate are current, and my MVR is spotless, so we'll see...

ANYWAY, I WISH YA THE BEST OF LUCK IN THESE CRAZY MODERN TIMES... CHEERS!!!

Hi and welcome to the forum. Good to have you join us. Congratulations on your new rig!

There's no such thing as a stupid question, so please ask anything you need to.

Safe and happy travels.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Good to have you join us. Congratulations on your new rig!

There's no such thing as a stupid question, so please ask anything you need to.

Safe and happy travels.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate having a place to ask these questions. I'm trying to learn to maintain the RV on my own as much as I can and it's fun. And it's super helpful to have community knowledgeable folks alongside :)

Hey, are you here in Cochise County? I'm living near Benson for the moment, not sure whether I'll be here much longer, depends upon the job apps I recently filled out. I actually DO have an interview next week, but there are 13 applicants (or so I was told), and I certainly won't be the youngest in that crowd, lol. But my CDL-A and medical certificate are current, and my MVR is spotless, so we'll see...

ANYWAY, I WISH YA THE BEST OF LUCK IN THESE CRAZY MODERN TIMES... CHEERS!!!
Thanks! Best of luck to you as well :)

Back
Top Bottom