hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ski

Hi, you can call me ski and I am totally new to RVing. I am nearing 50 and work construction on the road now as a crane operator. I just purchased a 30 superslide 5th wheel and am getting a taste of living in a campground. I will be posting some questions I have in the near future. I am also a PADI scuba instructor. My wife gets to stay a t home to  work, but will get the chance to share my digs from time to time. We look forward to possibly vacationing in our 5th wheel.

ski

Hi Ski, welcome to our forum. Go ahead and post those questions so folks can get them answered for you.

Hi Ski,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions or start new discussions relating to the RVing lifestyle.  The is a lot of experience among the members so ask any questions you have.  Glad you found us.

Hi Ski,

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay. Ask all your questions here and you will receive answers.

I used to dive myself and have the NAUI basic certification and the PADI Open Water certification. Haven't been down in several years but can't seem to part with the equipment. :) I probably couldn't give it away since it's 20 years old!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom