Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beajack

Wanted to introduce ourselves, we live in Richardson, Texas have been rving for about 20yrs, love spending time in the mountains.  We travel with our 9lb watchdog that loves to hide under her blanket while we travel.  Our favorite time of the year to travel is New England in the fall.  Haven't had time to read the forum yet but looking forward to checking in often.

Beajack
Midge
28ft Holiday Rambler

Welcome to our friendly forum. Glad you dropped by and introduced yourselves.

beajack said:
Wanted to introduce ourselves, we live in Richardson, Texas have been rving for about 20yrs, love spending time in the mountains.  We travel with our 9lb watchdog that loves to hide under her blanket while we travel.  Our favorite time of the year to travel is New England in the fall.  Haven't had time to read the forum yet but looking forward to checking in often.

Beajack
Midge
28ft Holiday Rambler

Welcome to the forum. I've spent quite a bit of time in Richardson. I worked for a telco in CT and had many training sessions at Rockwell International. Some of it when they were still called Collins radio. :)

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad you found us.  Please join in the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to the RVing lifestyle.  Where is Richarson located from Dallas or Houston?

Welcome to the forum. We spent eight years in Richardson when I was working at Texas Instruments, just out of school.  We left the state for quite a few years, retired and now are back in Texas.

Robert

caltex said:
Welcome to the forum. We spent eight years in Richardson when I was working at Texas Instruments, just out of school.  We left the state for quite a few years, retired and now are back in Texas.

Robert

Used to pass TI all the time when going to school at Rockwell. ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom