hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jchamblin

We are a family of five.  Jeff and mom Kathy kids Taylor Colby and Cade.  Teachers in Oklahoma.  Love to Rv in our pop up camper all summer great way to spend family time on that very small paycheck.

I was grea to mee you in the Virtual Campfire tonight. While many here have somehing oher than a tent-camper, all of us know them from having one in earlier years or being around them. And Someone here know almost everywhere o ake one from Anchorage to PEI, Key West to San Diego and everywhere inbeween.

Ask questions and enjoy the forum!

Hi Jeff Kathy and kids,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Sorry I missed you on the chat tonight but I had to drop off early.  Glad you found us.

Welcome.....

Virtual Campfire? I don't understand why its only one day each week.... ??? Makes it difficult if not impossible for me to participate..... :-[? ?

Don, the Virtual Campfire is hosted by Bob one evening a week. I know Bob has various commitments on other evenings, so it would be tough for him to host it several times a week. Bob has experimented with different days, but both the day and time were a compromise between Bob's and other folks' commitments and the need to accomodate folks on both coasts.

RV Roamer said:
Maybe somebody else would volunteer to host a campfire on other nights, if there is sufficient interest.

Personally I don't think more than once a week would be practical.? There are times when there are only a few on the VC as is and then to have another night or two would probably dilute the attendance pool to a point where one would find themselves at the VC alone.? I for one have a hard enough time remembering to get on once a week.? Maybe being retired just makes it harder to remember what day it is since us folks that are retired have a tendency not to know what day it is since we don't have to look for the weekends to have fun. ;D ;D

Ron,

I don't participate in the VC because it's not my cup of tea. However, I wonder if it would actually dilute your Wednesday audience. Perhaps those that can't make Wed would show up and those that do make Wed would continue to participate that night. It's like dominoes here, I will only play one night while others play two nights. Some people we don't see because they only show up on the night we are not there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom